Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hello from Preston


Hello my name is Preston. I saw that daddy had put this blog together and I figured I would help him out. I know I haven't been emailing everyone very often however I do want everyone to know that I think of them. I will tell you some of the names that I have down pat right now. There's Gammy and Gampy (Fleitz), Nonny (sp?) and Papa (Price), Grandma and Papa (Waldron), Vee (Valicia), Mess ( supposed to be Ness for Vanessa), Woyce (Royce), Trace (Tracy), Mil (Uncle Mil), Jeremy (Rhett's friend), Caleb (Jeremy's son who is my age), Gina, Paul (Mess's boyfriend), Carwos (Vee's Fiance), Cat (Cathleen Royce's girlfriend), as well as some neighbor's. If I have left anyone out then leave a comment on this post or sign the guestbook and I can work on pronouncing your name. I add several words to my vocabulary each day.

No comments: